NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Social Media Contest, hosted by Olympia Companies Southern Highlands Charitable Foundation (OCSHCF), is open only to those who have completed all portions of the entry form and who are 18 years of age at the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of the State of Nevada in the United States. Employees of Olympia Companies (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of OCSHCF, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about December 3, 2019 and ending December 5, 2019. All entries must be received by 11:50PM PST.
- How to Enter:
On Facebook: The contestant must share a photo from this year’s event in the comments section of the olympiacofoundation’s post.
On Instagram: The entrant must follow @olympiacofoundation and tag 2 friends in the comments section of the post.The entry must fulfill all contest requirements for each social media platform, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OCSHCF. You may enter only once and you must complete the steps/information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OCSHCF.
- Prizes: Winners may win one of the following prizes on each social media platform:
- $50 Amazon Gift CardActual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OCSHCF or their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or suppliers to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Contest will be selected under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram or Facebook, if eligible, entered on the Contest with within five (5) days following selection. The selection process will take place on December 9, 2019. If the Sponsor in its sole discretion determines that the user account is ineligible at the time of selection, a new winner will be selected immediately. OCSHCF shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, firewall, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that OCSHCF, anyone acting on behalf of OCSHCF or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: OCSHCF reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest should (in its sole discretion) virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, OCSHCF may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OCSHCF. OCSHCF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
OCSHCF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void submissions for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same person in excess of that allowed by contest rules.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any entry submission containers or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, OCSHCF reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless OCSHCF and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (vi) the consumption, execution, redemption, or any other activity related to the use of the prize.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: OCSHCF, 11411 Southern Highlands Parkway, Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89141 attn: Michelle Brody. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is OCSHCF, 11411 Southern Highlands Parkway, Suite 300, Las Vegas, NV 89141.